ShelterLogic 10′ x 20′ x 8′ All-Steel Metal Frame Peak Style Roof Instant Garage and AutoShelter with Waterproof and UV-Treated Ripstop Cover
The ShelterLogic AutoShelter 10 x 20-foot Instant Garage shelter is an excellent compact storage solution. Made from an all-steel metal frame that is 1-3/8 inches, the portable carport is tough and durable. The metal frame is bonded with a premium powder-coated finish that prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion. The patented ShelterLock stabilizers ensure rock
The ShelterLogic AutoShelter 10 x 20-foot Instant Garage shelter is an excellent compact storage solution. Made from an all-steel metal frame that is 1-3/8 inches, the portable carport is tough and durable. The metal frame is bonded with a premium powder-coated finish that prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion. The patented ShelterLock stabilizers ensure rock solid stability that delivers a secure, more durable shelter.
The ShelterLogic AutoShelter is designed for use in every season and can protect your items from sunlight, rain, tree sap, and more. Features the Ratchet-Tite tensioning system that ensures the cover is tight and neat looking. The frame cover is UV-treated inside and out with added faded blockers that results in a fabric cover that withstands the elements. With a waterproof cover made from ripstop, the AutoShelter is sure to provide protection for your items.
Win back garage space with an affordable storage solution. With 194 square feet of storage space, the ShelterLogic AutoShelter is great for motorcycles, ATVs, jet skis, trailers, lawn and garden equipment, tractors, snow mobiles, wood or other bulk storage. A good quality fabric structure at an affordable price.
Two people are recommended for assembly.
With a 1-year limited warranty, you can be confident in the quality of your purchase.
Assembled Exterior Dimensions: 10′ x 20′ x 8′
Assembled Interior Dimensions: 9’7″ x 19’7″ x 8′
Total Storage Area: 194 sq. feet
(1) Steel Frame with 8 ShelterLock Steel Stabilizers
(1) Sandstone Fitted Cover
(1) Double Zippered Door Panel
(1) Solid Rear Panel
(4) 15-Inch Auger Anchors
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Measuring 10 feet by 20 feet, the AutoShelter from ShelterLogic provides great cover for your cars, motorcycles, ATVs, trailers, lawn and garden equipment, tractors, snowmobiles, or other vehicles or gear.
The shelter features a 1 3/8-inch all-steel frame with a DuPont powder-coat finish designed to resist chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion. The five-rib, 5-foot spacing design delivers optimal strength, portability, and ease of installation. Patented ShelterLock stabilizers further increase the shelter’s toughness.
The triple-layer, ripstop polyethylene cover features an enhanced weave and is 100 percent waterproof. It’s UV-treated inside and out, and it includes fade blockers and anti-aging and anti-yellowing agents. The cover is designed for a drum-tight fit.
The total weight of the product is 134.6 pounds.
The cover fabric, end panels, and framework are covered by a limited one-year warranty against defects in workmanship.
ShelterLogic has a unique history of strategically partnering with customers to meet and exceed their unique outdoor product requirements. Driving innovation since 1991, ShelterLogic is evolving into a leader in design, manufacturing, and distribution of high-quality outdoor products. Headquartered in Watertown, Connecticut, ShelterLogic owns and operates manufacturing in the United States and China.
- DURABLE FRAME: Made from an all-steel metal 10 x 20 x 8-feet frame that is 1-3/8 inches thick, providing strength and stability
- MADE TO LAST: Bonded with a premium powder-coated finish that prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
- WATERPROOF COVERAGE: Sandstone cover is durable and made from an advanced triple-layer ripstop that is waterproof and UV-treated to resist fading
- SHELTERLOCK: Patented ShelterLock stabilizers ensure rock solid stability that delivers a stable, more durable shelter
- RATCHET-TITE Cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover that keeps it tight and neat looking
- EASY SLIDE CROSS RAIL SYSTEM: Locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit
- ASSEMBLY: ShelterLogic recommends 2 people for this project and approximately 6 hours of time set aside to complete
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS AND WARRANTY: Exterior- 10′ x 20′ x 8′
Interior- 9’7″ x 19’7″ x 8′
1 year limited warranty