Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Tinker Pocket Knife
ESSENTIAL TRAVEL TOOL Whether you’re traveling around the world or working around the house, the 3.6″ Tinker prepares you for any situation. Featuring 12 tools, stainless steel construction, and Swiss-Made precision, you’ll be ready to build, hack, or fix anything. FEATURES 12 FUNCTIONS: Large Blade Small Blade Phillips Screwdriver Can Opener with – Small Screwdriver
ESSENTIAL TRAVEL TOOL
Whether you’re traveling around the world or working around the house, the 3.6″ Tinker prepares you for any situation. Featuring 12 tools, stainless steel construction, and Swiss-Made precision, you’ll be ready to build, hack, or fix anything.
FEATURES 12 FUNCTIONS: Large Blade Small Blade Phillips Screwdriver Can Opener with – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws) Bottle Opener with – Large Screwdriver – Wire Stripper Reamer Key Ring Tweezers Toothpick
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR SWISS ARMY KNIFE
The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
If the blades of knife begin to stick together, open and close the blades in warm water several times – this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, apply a drop of Swiss Army Knife Oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
HISTORY & HERITAGE
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers’ union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and Officer’s Knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
- FOR WORK & PLAY. Features (12) functions including: 2.45″ blade, can opener, Phillips screwdriver, and reamer — this versatile multi-tool will be the center of attention at your next camp out.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Swiss Made stainless steel construction encased in polished red ABS scales with Boy Scouts of America logo provides sleek durability.
- COMPACT CARRY. Length: 3.6″ (91mm), Height: 0.6″, Weight: 2.2 oz. Bring this slim, lightweight knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space – Fits comfortably in a pocket or bag, making it the perfect addition to your everyday carry
- PARTNER WITH A PURPOSE. The Victorinox Swiss Army Boy Scouts of America Collection is manufactured under license by the Boy Scouts of America, and offers a collection that will be an instant hit at your next camp out.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.