Job title: Class A Commercial Truck Driver
Company: Superior Driver Placement
Job description: Having a hard time finding a good truck driving job because of where you live? Well not anymore.There’s a new carrier in town with outstanding equipment, great pay and the support you always wished you had and they’re looking for the best of the best. If you think that’s you then read on.
What you can expect:
Drivers average 2500+ miles per week
- Home every other weekend for 48 hours. * Optimized load plans to maximize your miles
- On time home time is what we grade ourselves against
Average length of haul is over 700 miles
All shifts are empowered for your needs
Top of the line 2020-2021 FL trucks equipped w/APU,1500-watt inverter, refrigerator, TV mount!
Operations Specialist you can talk with whenever you need us at anytime!
Single point of contact!
Driver App Includes the following:
Social Network Abilities
Vision to your Journey, including preplans
Drivers may not receive a Variant truck for 6-12 months
Optimized load plans to maximize your miles
- 12-23 months .45 CPM
- 24+ months .52 CPM
This is an Over The Road Job – You will be out for 12 days and home for 2
An APU in Every Truck
No more worrying about whether or not you can idle. Every new truck in our fleet has an APU, so you can power the lights, A/C, and other electronics.
Refrigerator Comes Standard
Every cabin comes complete with a spacious mini-fridge, microwave cabinet space and matching cabinetry.
All-New Freightliner Cascadia
A big part of the driving experience is what you drive. And at Variant, you’ll have a chance to drive the best ― a fully-equipped Freightliner Cascadia.
Get Home on Time, Every Time
You work hard to arrive on time. You deserve to get home on time too. And driving for Variant, you will. You just make a request right in the app, and the system takes care of the rest. No more plans that get you home later than planned.
Support You Can Count On
When you call for back-up, you want someone who can actually help. You want our Operations Specialists. You can call, chat or email us at any time. And when you do, you won’t get a bunch of bureaucracy. You get a single point of contact who is empowered to help you and committed to treating you like the professional you are.
You’re Never Alone Out There
The only people who understand how tough the job is? Other truckers. So we made it easy to connect with your compatriots anytime, anywhere. Whether you need a parking tip or just want to talk, you can get it all through the app. It’s just like CB radio days – minus the static.
Have What It Takes?
To all the drivers looking to make a move – don’t settle for less than the best.
Drive with us and be treated like the professional you are!
Hiring Guidelines & General Requirements
- 1 year CMV experience in the last 3 years with any carrier
- Exceptional safety record
- 21 years old•Completed employment application
- Current and valid CDL Class A
- Ability to travel throughout the United States without restriction
- Ability to perform essential functions described in the job description, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to read, speak, and write the English language in accordance with DOT regulations
- Pass a DOT physical examination and Company Physical Standards Test
- Pass a Company road test
- Provide a list of all violations of traffic laws and ordinances
- Pass a DOT urine drug screen and hair drug screen
- No DOT drug and alcohol testing violations
- Experience must consist of driving a combination of tractor and separate trailer. Trailers must be single greater than 40 ft., double, or triples of any length.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Job date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 03:59:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!